Brazil took on Honduras in the men's Olympic football quarter final in the final London 2012 game to be played at St James' Park.
Brazil Face Honduras In St. James' Park's Final Match Of London 2012 OlympicsBy Phil Forster Location: Newcastle
- Brazil 3-0 New Zealand: Samba Party Kicks Off In Newcastle
- Tears For Tom As Olympic Big Screen Proves An Olympic Hit In Newcastle
- Olympic Football Comes To Newcastle
- Mexican Fans Kick Off Olympic Party At St James' Park
More from Sport
- Newcastle Boss Alan Pardew On Transfer Window: We Need Strikers
- 'Psycho Drama Queen': Phil Bardsley's Girlfriend's Twitter Attack On SAFC Boss Di Canio
- Sunderland Boss Di Canio Criticises Phil Bardsley Over Casino Pictures
- Transfer Talk: Sunderland In For Striker Charlie Austin?
- Sunderland Head Coach Paolo Di Canio Blasts Player Attitudes
- Newcastle 0 - 1 Arsenal: Final Day Defeat As Steve Harper Says Goodbye
- SAFC People's Pundit: Survival Secured, Derby Delight And Di Canio's Fresh Start
- Lance Armstrong's Life Story Trampled Underfoot In Newcastle