The Olympic Torch is abseiled down the side of the Sage Gateshead as it starts its second day in Tyne and Wear.
Olympic Torch Abseils Down The Sage Gateshead As Part Of 2012 RelayBy Chris Hoy Location: Gateshead Quayside
More from Sport
- Newcastle Boss Alan Pardew On Transfer Window: We Need Strikers
- 'Psycho Drama Queen': Phil Bardsley's Girlfriend's Twitter Attack On SAFC Boss Di Canio
- Sunderland Boss Di Canio Criticises Phil Bardsley Over Casino Pictures
- Transfer Talk: Sunderland In For Striker Charlie Austin?
- Sunderland Head Coach Paolo Di Canio Blasts Player Attitudes
- Newcastle 0 - 1 Arsenal: Final Day Defeat As Steve Harper Says Goodbye
- SAFC People's Pundit: Survival Secured, Derby Delight And Di Canio's Fresh Start
- Lance Armstrong's Life Story Trampled Underfoot In Newcastle