Sky reporter Dan Salisbury-Jones gets a ‘Yohan’ haircut and some gossip from the barber to the stars.
Paddy Forster’s barber shop on Newcastle's High Bridge is the place of choice for high profile North East footballers.
He has trimmed the likes of Newcastle’s Ryan Taylor and Davide Santon, as well as Sunderland’s top scorer Steven Fletcher.
Forster also revealed he will shave Andy Carroll’s ponytail off in the coming weeks.
The barber says the secret to his success is treating the players like his other clients.
He said: “Everyone in my shop is treated like a VIP. I think that is what makes us different, we don’t put them up on a pedestal.
“I used to cut the likes of Kieron Dyer, Titus Bramble and before that Andy Griffin. I sort of became the unofficial barber of the team.”
More from Sport
- LV= County Championship Durham CCC v Middlesex CCC: Day Two
- LV= County Championship Durham CCC v Middlesex CCC: Day One
- Sunderland End Of Season Stat Attack: SAFC Had Premier League's Most Accurate Finisher
- Newcastle United Manager Alan Pardew Backed By Board
- Transfer Talk: San Lorenzo Still Hope To Sign Newcastle United's Fabricio Coloccini
- Sunderland's Titus Bramble Tweets Goodbye To Club And Teammates
- Changing Lives Through Football: Homeless FA Comes To Sunderland
- Newcastle United No To Signing Andy Carroll