Alan Pardew has said he has no interest in leaving Newcastle United for Tottenham Hotspur.
The Newcastle manager was questioned by Gary Lineker on the BBC as to whether he would be interested in filling Harry Redknapp's shoes at Spurs.
The 50-year-old, who guided Newcastle to fifth in the Premier League table in his first full season in charge, said he wanted to stay.
Asked if he would be interested in the Tottenham job he said: "No.
"Newcastle has gone terrifically well and we have got such a great young side and I'm hoping we keep it all together for next year and have another go at it, because we will have a good go."
More from Sport
- Newcastle 0 - 1 Arsenal: Final Day Defeat As Steve Harper Says Goodbye
- Lance Armstrong's Life Story Trampled Underfoot In Newcastle
- Newcastle United Manager Alan Pardew Confident Over Future
- Transfer Talk: Sunderland May Miss Out On Danny Rose
- Yorkshire Bank 40: Durham Lose To Hampshire By Five Wickets
- Spurs 1 - 0 Sunderland: Bale Brilliance Sinks Paolo Di Canio's Side
- Paolo Di Canio: Sunderland Would Have Gone Down Without Me
- Transfer Talk: Simon Mignolet's Agent Rubbishes Talk Of A Move