Former French international Bruno Cheyrou said Newcastle United is the perfect club for Yohan Cabaye and Hatem Ben Arfa.
Speaking to our reporter Dan Salisbury-Jones at KYIV International Airport, in Ukraine, the 34-year-old former Liverpool midfielder said: "They did very well for Newcastle last year and I hope they do good as well for France and help us beat England.
"Cabaye for sure will be in the starting line up and maybe Ben Arfa will be a super sub.
"Newcastle is a good club for them to reach their target and rise up a little bit.
"It is perfect for them for now."
More from Sport
- LV= County Championship Durham CCC v Middlesex CCC: Day Two
- LV= County Championship Durham CCC v Middlesex CCC: Day One
- Sunderland End Of Season Stat Attack: SAFC Had Premier League's Most Accurate Finisher
- Newcastle United Manager Alan Pardew Backed By Board
- Transfer Talk: San Lorenzo Still Hope To Sign Newcastle United's Fabricio Coloccini
- Sunderland's Titus Bramble Tweets Goodbye To Club And Teammates
- Changing Lives Through Football: Homeless FA Comes To Sunderland
- Newcastle United No To Signing Andy Carroll