Newcastle United's towering striker Sammy Ameobi made a big impression on some young fans - as this picture shows.
The 6ft 4.5ins forward - who is still growing - posed with five Hong Kong schoolgirls who lined up alongside him for a photo.
Posting the picture on Twitter, Viola Torres tweeted: "You are soooooo tall! Hope you like our sch ;)"
The 20-year-old forward, described by boss Alan Pardew as one to watch in the future, came off the bench regularly in the first half of the season before succumbing to a season-ending knee injury in a reserve game in January.
Ameobi – whose form led to an England Under-21 call – had hoped to return before the end of the season, but he just failed to prove his fitness in time.
Newcastle United lifted the Hong Kong Football Club International Soccer Sevens trophy, beating Aston Villa in the final after winning all three of their group games and quarter-final and semi-final ties against Celtic and Sunderland respectively.
More from Sport
- LV= County Championship Durham CCC v Middlesex CCC: Day One
- Sunderland End Of Season Stat Attack: SAFC Had Premier League's Most Accurate Finisher
- Newcastle United Manager Alan Pardew Backed By Board
- Transfer Talk: San Lorenzo Still Hope To Sign Newcastle United's Fabricio Coloccini
- Sunderland's Titus Bramble Tweets Goodbye To Club And Teammates
- Changing Lives Through Football: Homeless FA Comes To Sunderland
- Newcastle United No To Signing Andy Carroll
- Sunderland Head Coach Paolo Di Canio Happy With Transfer Team Effort