Video of a Newcastle dog meeting some cows on the Town Moor has become a global hit.
Simon Falconer put a video of his boxer, Lucy, on Youtube and was amazed when he realised half a million people had viewed it.
Fox News in America and the Discovery Channel have now both broadcast the clip.
"By the end of that day it had 150,000 hits and the next day it was 250,000.
"Farmers, vegans and animal behaviourists have all been commenting on it. You’d expect a dog would chase them away."
More from News
- Rising Teen Star Kiki Lowe: Newcastle Schoolgirl Forging Music Career
- Foghorn Requiem: Lighthouse Tunes Up For Festival Of North East
- Lee Halpin Documentary Death: Friends Vow To Finish His Film
- Blistered Molly: Teachers By Day, Rockers By Night
- The Jessica Biel Look: Makeup Artist To The Stars Working On Wearside
- Has He Found Love? Catching Up With Undateables Star Steve Carruthers
- Rebuilding The Past: Historic Aircraft Resurrected On Tyneside
- Is The Ouseburn Valley The Coolest Place In Newcastle?