Actress Rachael Stirling says she felt ‘incredibly proud’ to work alongside her mum, Dame Diana Rigg, in an episode of Doctor Who.
It was the first time the pair had worked together on screen.
The episode will be aired in April 2013, but the plot has been kept a close secret.
Video: Rachael had 'no idea' of Rupert Sanders and Kristen Stewart's alleged affair
“It was fantastic to work with my mum, we had such a laugh and it was a great experience for both of us.”
Rachael also spoke of how she worked alongside director Rupert Sanders and Kristen Stewart in Snow White and the Huntsman.
- Juice Festival
- Amazing Grace: Search For Actress To Play Grace Darling Is Over
- Northern Stage Chief Executive In New Appointment At The RSC
- Billy Elliot Writer On Re-Working An Alan Plater Masterpiece
- Cheryl Cole Forced Kimberley On To Strictly Come Dancing
- Why I Hate Geordie Shore By Rufus Hound
- Aloha Amy: Towie Star In Daring Dress
- Dresses By Fifties-Inspired Fashion Label
- Your View On The Denise Welch Tim Healy Split
- One Film, Five Continents: Cinema Collaboration
More from News
- Coach Crash And Building Collapse: Terrorism And Disaster Live Exercise
- Rising Teen Star Kiki Lowe: Newcastle Schoolgirl Forging Music Career
- Foghorn Requiem: Lighthouse Tunes Up For Festival Of North East
- Lee Halpin Documentary Death: Friends Vow To Finish His Film
- Blistered Molly: Teachers By Day, Rockers By Night
- The Jessica Biel Look: Makeup Artist To The Stars Working On Wearside
- Has He Found Love? Catching Up With Undateables Star Steve Carruthers
- Rebuilding The Past: Historic Aircraft Resurrected On Tyneside