Former X Factor contestant Lucie Slater has denied glassing her boyfriend.
Miss Slater, 21, of Ryton, Gateshead, appeared at Newcastle Crown Court and pleaded not guilty to a charge of wounding with intent.
She is alleged to have attacked her former boyfriend William Scott Aitken in Ashington, Northumberland, on June 24, 2012.
Mr Aitken, known as Scottie Hollywood, a DJ at the Tiger Tiger bar in Newcastle, needed medical treatment for a cut to the face.
Slater was granted conditional bail.
Miss Slater was a member of Newcastle-based girl band Quantro at the time of the alleged attack.
The band were kicked off ITV1's X Factor following her arrest and she was later axed from the band.
More from News
- Car Park Capers: Nesting Seagull Picks Empty Bay At Train Station
- Fresh Start For Unemployed And Ex-Offenders At Charity Cafe
- People's Assembly: Owen Jones Rallies Anti-Cuts Support In Newcastle
- Cleaning The Tyne: Crew Back On River Rubbish Duty After Refit
- ¡Vamos! 2013: Burundanga And Hannahbiell Warm Up For Festival
- Maker Faire UK: Fire-Breathing Dragons And Pole-Dancing Robots
- Coach Crash And Building Collapse: Terrorism And Disaster Live Exercise
- Rising Teen Star Kiki Lowe: Newcastle Schoolgirl Forging Music Career