He is the man who has marked some of Newcastle United's biggest stars.
Vic Greener, based at Demon Ink in Gosforth, has tattooed players including Gabriel Obertan, Nile Ranger, Leon Best and Danny Guthrie.
He said: “Obertan has had a lot of different tattoos. There is no set style for him – he knows what he wants and he will go for it.
“Other players like Danny Guthrie have had images of footballs tattooed on. It varies from person to person.”
“I loved working with Leon Best, he is a real character. I plan to visit him to give him more tattoos in the future now that he has moved away.”
Mr Greener also revealed that Obertan is quite scared of needles.
“He likes having tattoos but doesn’t like going through the pain. I even let him practice on me. He filled in a design on my arm with some black ink.”
More from News
- Evolution Festival Director Jim Mawdsley Talks Curry, Cocktails And Bikinis
- Armed Robber Targets Tyneside Post Office
- Coal Mining Elvis Impersonator Among Artist's Work On Post-War Tyneside
- Bud The Police Horse Punched After Tyne Wear Derby Returns To Newcastle For EDL Demo
- Car Park Capers: Nesting Seagull Picks Empty Bay At Train Station
- Fresh Start For Unemployed And Ex-Offenders At Charity Cafe
- People's Assembly: Owen Jones Rallies Anti-Cuts Support In Newcastle
- Cleaning The Tyne: Crew Back On River Rubbish Duty After Refit