Northumbria Police is advising motorists to take care on the roads after heavy rainfall across the North East.
Police say the only reported problem for Tyne and Wear is on the A19 at the Testos roundabout - which is passable with care.
In Northumberland the A1068 is closed at Warkworth.
A Northumbria Police spokesperson said: “A number of roads across the region are affected by flooding and standing water. Motorists are advised to drive slowly and allow extra time for their journey.”
The Met Office forecasts early morning rain to clear by the afternoon with some dry and sunny intervals developing.
- Spencer Court Demolition Plan Begins
- Newburn Floods: Builders To Lead Flats Demolition
- Newburn Floods: Evacuated Residents To Get Goodwill Payments
- Mixed Messages Over Newburn Demolition: 'No Decision Made Yet'
- Flood-Hit Flats 'Beyond Saving' As Angry Residents Speak Out
- New Warning To Evacuate Homes As Further Downpours Are Predicted
- 'They Should Never Have Been Built', Verdict On Condemned Flats
- Charity Raft Race Cancelled In Flood-Hit Newburn
- Looted Bikes and Stock Destroyed: Shop Owners Left Counting The Cost
- September Floods: Warnings Scaled Down But Homes On Brink Of Collapse
More from News
- Evolution Festival Director Jim Mawdsley Talks Curry, Cocktails And Bikinis
- Armed Robber Targets Tyneside Post Office
- Coal Mining Elvis Impersonator Among Artist's Work On Post-War Tyneside
- Bud The Police Horse Punched After Tyne Wear Derby Returns To Newcastle For EDL Demo
- Car Park Capers: Nesting Seagull Picks Empty Bay At Train Station
- Fresh Start For Unemployed And Ex-Offenders At Charity Cafe
- People's Assembly: Owen Jones Rallies Anti-Cuts Support In Newcastle
- Cleaning The Tyne: Crew Back On River Rubbish Duty After Refit