Police are warning people to be careful after potentially life-threatening drugs were stolen from a van in Newcastle.
The veterinary drugs were stolen from the van on West Denton Way on the afternoon of Wednesday October 10.
Used as an anaesthetic for animals, the pink liquid Pentobarbitone was in a sealed glass bottle marked Dolethal, inside a clear plastic bag.
Inspector Dave Tennant of Northumbria Police said: "We are warning people that this drug could be potentially life-threatening if taken by a person.
"Anyone who has any information or who finds the drug is asked to contact police immediately."
If you have any information you can contact police on 101 ext 69191.
- Convicted Cocaine Dealer: Community Payback Changed My Life
- Cash kills beggars according to charity
- Cannabis Farm Seized During Police Raids In Gateshead
More from News
- Go Compare Advert Singing Chihuahua Stolen In Burglary
- Evolution Festival Director Jim Mawdsley Talks Curry, Cocktails And Bikinis
- Armed Robber Targets Tyneside Post Office
- Coal Mining Elvis Impersonator Among Artist's Work On Post-War Tyneside
- Bud The Police Horse Punched After Tyne Wear Derby Returns To Newcastle For EDL Demo
- Car Park Capers: Nesting Seagull Picks Empty Bay At Train Station
- Fresh Start For Unemployed And Ex-Offenders At Charity Cafe
- People's Assembly: Owen Jones Rallies Anti-Cuts Support In Newcastle