Junior school pupils used recycled items to make outfits for a fashion show to promote environmental awareness.
Children at Church High School in the Jesmond area of Newcastle entertained their families on the catwalk with their recycled dresses.
Pupils used items such as bubble wrap, crisp packets and electrical cables to put their creations together.
Teacher Emma Barnett said: "The show is to teach the children the importance of recycling and they really seemed to have fun with it."
- Fashion Week: Jayne Middlemiss Presents Catwalk Show
- The Best Dressed People In Newcastle?
- Brix Hits Newcastle As Barbour Models Feel The Heat
- Back To School For Harper And Ameobi
More from News
- Evolution Festival Director Jim Mawdsley Talks Curry, Cocktails And Bikinis
- Armed Robber Targets Tyneside Post Office
- Coal Mining Elvis Impersonator Among Artist's Work On Post-War Tyneside
- Bud The Police Horse Punched After Tyne Wear Derby Returns To Newcastle For EDL Demo
- Car Park Capers: Nesting Seagull Picks Empty Bay At Train Station
- Fresh Start For Unemployed And Ex-Offenders At Charity Cafe
- People's Assembly: Owen Jones Rallies Anti-Cuts Support In Newcastle
- Cleaning The Tyne: Crew Back On River Rubbish Duty After Refit