Police are hunting a robber who hurled a disabled man from his wheelchair before fleeing with his cash.
The attacker followed the 64-year-old victim when he entered his house in Felton Avenue, Gosforth, at 10:18pm on Tuesday September 18.
Inside, he grabbed him and threw him on the floor from his wheelchair and made off with money.
It is believed the victim was followed from Felton Avenue as he made his way home from the Jubilee Pub in Jubilee Road.
Officers want to speak to the man pictured as he was in the area around the time of the attack and may have information that could help them with their enquiries.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police on 101 ext 69191.
- Caught On Hidden Camera: Woman Who Stole From 98-Year-Old
- CCTV Captures Moment Gunman Threatens Shop Worker
- Hunt For Naked Man Who Emerged From Bushes Wearing Only A Scarf
- Police Hunt Alleged Eldon Square Flasher
- Jonny Rotten: Police Are Hunting A Condom Thief Who Struck In Gateshead
- Mugger Leaves Woman Of 73 With Fractured Arm
- CCTV: Knifepoint Robbery At Convenience Store
More from News
- The Beggar Who Makes Up To £150 A Day On The Streets Of Newcastle
- Newcastle City Council Leader Nick Forbes: 'Cuts Made Me A Hate Figure'
- The Hardest Workout Ever? We Try Male Pole Dancing
- Tyne And Wear Dance-Off: Mackem Mover Vs Geordie Groover
- EDL And Anti-Fascists March Through Newcastle City Centre
- Ambulance Needed On Fitness Guru's South Shields Booze Blow Out
- Nile Ranger Sentenced To Unpaid Work For Assaulting Girlfriend
- New Appeal For Convicted Sister Killer After Prison 'Confession'