Newcastle Airport will fly passengers to the souks of Marrakech, lava flows of Reykjavik and palaces of St Petersburg in 2013.
During April and May, weekend package holidays by Jet2 will introduce new destinations in Morroco, Iceland and Russia.
Travellers can choose to pay for return flights only or opt for three-night Discovery Weekends which include hotels and transfers.
Graeme Mason, Planning and Corporate Affairs Director at Newcastle International Airport, said: “The launch of these three exciting new destinations from Jet2holidays is great news for our passengers.
"This further demonstrates Jet2.com’s success at Newcastle Airport and their investment in the region.
"We know that the new services will encourage our passengers to try something a little different for their next weekend break and discover these truly unique destinations.”
Jet2 Chief Commercial OfficerSteve Heapy said: “Following the success of our hugely popular New York shopping trips, feedback from customers was that they wanted more of these special three night weekend trips.
"We are thrilled to add these fab destinations for our Newcastle customers direct from their local airport for a great value price.”
More from News
- T&C Win Evolution Tickets: Why I Love Evolution
- Missing Student Jason Fyles: Family Appeal For Teenager To Get In Touch
- Missing Student Jason Fyles: Growing Concern As Bank Account Untouched
- State Of Nature: Report Warns Of Threat To North East Wildlife
- Boy Aged 10 Airlifted To Hospital After Being Hit By Car In South Shields
- Ann Summers Party Ends In Violence
- Police Appeal For Information On Missing Newcastle University Student Jason Fyles
- Sports Direct Sign On Newcastle's St James' Park Roof Painted Over