Newcastle striker Nile Ranger has been arrested and charged with criminal damage.
Police were called to a house in Enfield, north London, in the early hours of Sunday after a report of a disturbance.
Scotland Yard said officers arrived at the scene to find the front door of the property badly damaged.
Ranger, 21, was arrested at the scene and was taken to a north-east London police station.
A force spokesman said Ranger, who has recently been on loan at Sheffield Wednesday and Barnsley, appeared at Enfield Magistrates' Court on Monday morning.
More from News
- Man Arrested After Rooftop Protest In Sunderland
- Northern Chords Festival Brings World's Best Classical Talent To Sage Gateshead
- Wallsend Man Attacked By Gang With Hammer And Baseball Bat
- Cleaning The Tyne: Crew Back On River Rubbish Duty After Refit
- Boss Faces Jail After Swan Hunter Shipyard Worker Killed By Falling Girder
- Former Newcastle Striker Joe Allon Launches Dementia Awareness Week
- 18 Sunderland Fans In Court Accused Of West Ham Match Day Violence
- Unsolved Crimes In South Tyneside: Police Release CCTV