Newcastle United Football Club has added a new garment to their fashion line.
The all in one romper suit also known as a ‘onesie’ recently went on sale in NUFC stores and online.
The distinctive black and white striped playsuit can be found in the men’s nightwear department.
But as Sky Tyne and Wear discovered when talking to people in Newcastle it seems the playsuit also appeals to women and not just to wear indoors.
17-year-old Heaven Loftus from Newcastle said: “I think it’s awesome and I don’t even like football.
“I’d just wear it because it looks so comfy and warm. It’s great and definitely quite fashionable.”
To visit the NUFC online shop click here.
- NUFC Lingerie At NE1’s Newcastle Fashion Week
- Fashion Week: Jayne Middlemiss Presents Catwalk Show
- Graduate Lands Job With Abercrombie And Fitch
- Headdresses And Petticoats: Lolita Fashion
- Gateshead Lacy Lingerie To Rival Major UK Brands
- Professor Green At Newcastle Urban Fashion Launch
- On Top Of The World: Skyscraper Heels For North East Ladies
More from News
- T&C Win Evolution Tickets: Why I Love Evolution
- Missing Student Jason Fyles: Family Appeal For Teenager To Get In Touch
- Missing Student Jason Fyles: Growing Concern As Bank Account Untouched
- State Of Nature: Report Warns Of Threat To North East Wildlife
- Boy Aged 10 Airlifted To Hospital After Being Hit By Car In South Shields
- Ann Summers Party Ends In Violence
- Police Appeal For Information On Missing Newcastle University Student Jason Fyles
- Sports Direct Sign On Newcastle's St James' Park Roof Painted Over