Two female pedestrians were injured, one of them seriously, when they were hit by a bus in Newcastle.
It happened at 3.30pm on Tuesday September 18 at the crossroads of Newgate Street, Percy Street, Blackett Street and Gallowgate.
A 19-year-old woman suffered a head injury and was taken to hospital for treatment. Her condition was not thought to be life-threatening.
A 21-year-old woman received minor injuries including bumps and grazes.
Just a few minutes earlier, at 3.16pm, police received reports that a male pedestrian had been hit by a bus in Dovedale Road in Sunderland.
He is being treated at the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle.
Anyone who witnessed either accident should contact police on 101 ext 69191.
More from News
- Cleaning The Tyne: Crew Back On River Rubbish Duty After Refit
- Boss Faces Jail After Swan Hunter Shipyard Worker Killed By Falling Girder
- Former Newcastle Striker Joe Allon Launches Dementia Awareness Week
- 18 Sunderland Fans In Court Accused Of West Ham Match Day Violence
- Unsolved Crimes In South Tyneside: Police Release CCTV
- Lance Armstrong's Life Story Trampled Underfoot In Newcastle
- Woman Missing From Durham Mental Health Hospital: Possible Sighting In Newcastle
- Young Couple Killed In A1 Motorbike Crash: Families Pay Tribute