Police are warning job seekers to be wary after an internet advert asked for nude photos as part of an application process.
Bar staff positions were advertised on Gumtree this week as a company calling itself 'Parisiene Leisure' claimed to be recruiting 'naked bar staff' at a new venue set to open in Newcastle in November.
Northumbria Police are now investigating and warned people to exercise caution when applying for jobs online.
Newcastle City Council said it had no record of an application for such a premises and believed the advert to be a scam.
The job advert requests two photos of the applicant in swimwear, from the front and back, and two nude photos, showing their front and back.
The posts advertised by 'Parisiene Leisure' says: "Males and Females - Must be bubbly, Outgoing, and Customer Friendly
"Due to the nature of the new venue, bar staff will be required to work in swimwear on one of the bars and nude in the other - SHY PEOPLE NEED NOT APPLY"
The advert, which also appeared on a jobs website 'Jobnut' claimed it was offering full time roles with 38 hours a week and part time posts of 14 hours a week.
The job advert has been removed from Gumtree and Jobnut.
- Kate Middleton's Playboy Bunny Cousin
- Angels Vase Sells For Record Breaking Sum
- Meet Northumberlandia, The 100ft-High Nude
- Charges Against Turner Prize Streaker In A Pink Tutu Dismissed
More from News
- Tyne And Wear Swelters On One Of The Hottest Days Of The Year So Far
- Derek Llambias Resigns From Role As Managing Director At Newcastle United
- Newcastle United Boss Alan Pardew Leads The Premier League Sack Race
- Rihanna's Greatest Hits: Stadium Of Light Star Lashes Out At Clingy Fan
- Vintage Vehicles Tear Up The Dales In The 43rd Annual Beamish Run
- British Army Redundancies: North East Ex-Servicemen Speak Out
- Newcastle Fan Who Punched Police Horse Claims 'Self Defence'
- The Beggar Who Makes Up To £150 A Day On The Streets Of Newcastle