More than 150 fans queued at HMV’s store in Newcastle to meet their idol Joe McElderry.
The former X Factor winner signed copies of his new album ‘Here’s What I Believe.’
He said: “I’ve done a lot more songwriting on this one, there’s a lot of original stuff on there as well as a few covers.
“I’m kind of nervous as it’s out there now, and people can get it, but the feedback’s been good today, everyone seems to like it.”
Joe added that he is very grateful to the fans who come to his signing and gigs.
He said: "I work really hard to keep that connection and be very personal with my fans, and not just run through back doors and not spend time with them.”
His first album ‘Wide Awake’ went on to peak at number three in the UK charts.
In 2011 Joe was dropped by Simon Cowell’s record label Syco.
Later that year he entered and won the television show Popstar To Opera Star.
He then released his albums ‘Classic’ and ‘Classic Christmas.’
‘Here’s What I Believe’ is Joe’s fourth studio album.
- Has Newcastle Got The X Factor?
- Joe's 21st Birthday Present To Teen Cancer Charity
- Joe Opens New Unit For Teen Cancer Patients
- X-Factor Joe Targeted With Homophobic Abuse
- Joe McElderry In Japan Fundraiser
- You Ask The Questions: Joe McElderry
More from News
- T&C Win Evolution Tickets: Why I Love Evolution
- Missing Student Jason Fyles: Family Appeal For Teenager To Get In Touch
- Missing Student Jason Fyles: Growing Concern As Bank Account Untouched
- State Of Nature: Report Warns Of Threat To North East Wildlife
- Boy Aged 10 Airlifted To Hospital After Being Hit By Car In South Shields
- Ann Summers Party Ends In Violence
- Police Appeal For Information On Missing Newcastle University Student Jason Fyles
- Sports Direct Sign On Newcastle's St James' Park Roof Painted Over