Newcastle rapper Kayaz has hit back at X Factor judge Nicole Scherzinger after she branded Newcastle a “talent free zone”.
The former Pussycat Doll also criticised the Geordie accent on the hit TV show, claiming she couldn’t understand what the northern hopefuls were saying.
At the Newcastle Mela local rapper Kayaz said: "Newcastle is where the talent really lies, Nicole Scherzinger has got it all wrong."
Kayaz also performed an impromptu rap about why Newcastle has talent.
“TFZ, it's a talent-free zone.”
Scherzinger, who sat alongside fellow judges along with Gary Barlow, Tulisa and Louis Walsh, replaced Newcastle-born Cheryl Cole on last year’s panel.
- Roach Killa Wows Crowds At 2012 Mela
- Who Is At The Newcastle X Factor Auditions? Tweet Us
- Cheryl Cole Rules Out X Factor Return
- Are These The Next X Factor Winners?
More from News
- Woman Missing From Durham Mental Health Hospital: Possible Sighting In Newcastle
- The Extreme Job Hunter: Video Stunts Set Dad's Online CV Apart
- Young Couple Killed In A1 Motorbike Crash: Families Pay Tribute
- investment embargoed till monday
- Fears For Missing Student After 'Friends Turned Their Back' Tweet
- In The Pink: Online Fashion Boutique Makes £1m In First Year
- Shannen Steinson Is Crowned Miss Newcastle 2013
- Braving The Rain To Make 31st Children’s Cancer Run Another Huge Success