One of the world’s rarest cars is being restored at a Newcastle garage.
Mechanic Alan McIntyre is working on a 1937 Austin Ten van he bought for £1,500 from a classic car dealer in Linconshire.
The vehicle, which could be worth around £50,000 after it has been fully restored, is one of only five of the same model in the world.
Mr McIntyre, who is working on the car at his garage, McIntyre’s, in Sandyford, said the car will be finished in December.
- Air-Cooled Heaven: Tynemouth Classic VW Rally
- Campervan Festival: Take A Tour Inside
- Carshape And Bristol Fashion: Classic 401 Reborn
More from News
- Northumbria University Graduation Ball Illness Thought To Be Norovirus
- Pictures: Meet The Finalists Hoping To Be Crowned Miss Newcastle 2013
- 'Actor' Love Rat Conned Sunderland Woman Out Of Her Life Savings
- Skydiving: 'Always Terrifying' According To Newcastle Academics
- Report Slams Social Workers Who Missed Danger Signs For Baby Killed While Mum Was At Shops
- Would All Red Strips Turn Sunderland And Newcastle United Into Winners?
- Pensioner Injured By Giant Letter
- Sky Ride Comes To NewcastleGateshead In Summer Of 2013: Get Your Bikes Out