Burlesque group Headline Honeys are on the hunt for a new driver to take them to their gigs around the North East.
The girls, who often perform on Teesside, don’t like catching the bus after the departure of their previous driver.
Headline Honeys Founder, Frankii Wilde said: “We need someone who is up for a laugh and who is friendly.
“We want someone who isn’t afraid of giggling girls or glitter.”
Headline Honeys have been performing around the North East for just over three years.
They describe their dancing as “fun and raunchy but not seedy”.
See their facebook page here.
- Tattoos On Show In The VIP Enclosure
- Lou Lou Locket performing burlesque at the Bowler Hat Vintage launch party, South Shields
- Vaudeville Beauties Hit The Quayside Seaside
- Aloha Amy: Towie Star In Daring Dress
- Dresses By Fifties-Inspired Fashion Label
- The Art Of ‘Boylesque’
More from News
- Evolution Festival Director Jim Mawdsley Talks Curry, Cocktails And Bikinis
- Armed Robber Targets Tyneside Post Office
- Coal Mining Elvis Impersonator Among Artist's Work On Post-War Tyneside
- Bud The Police Horse Punched After Tyne Wear Derby Returns To Newcastle For EDL Demo
- Car Park Capers: Nesting Seagull Picks Empty Bay At Train Station
- Fresh Start For Unemployed And Ex-Offenders At Charity Cafe
- People's Assembly: Owen Jones Rallies Anti-Cuts Support In Newcastle
- Cleaning The Tyne: Crew Back On River Rubbish Duty After Refit