Lovers of Tyneside’s coastline are now able to view its shores from the vantage point of the North Sea thanks to a new range of day sailings.
Cruise ferry operator, DFDS Seaways has launched a number of mini cruises along the picturesque Tyneside coastline.
The new departures follow the success of its Jubilee sailing, which was a sell out.
The three-hour sailings depart from port in North Shields and include a three course buffet lunch and live entertainment.
There’s also the chance to explore the ship and the deck areas where customers can take advantage of the sea views and even spot some marine life.
Expert guides will be on hand to run wildlife spotting activities and presentations.
The next departure is Sunday August 19 and cost £30 for adults and £15 for children.
Passengers will board at 10.30am and the ship will set sail at 11am arriving back into port for disembarkation at 2pm.
For more information, visit: http://www.dfdsseaways.co.uk/mini-cruise-breaks/day-summer-sailings/
- Dolphins And Whales Of The North Sea
- Boost For Economy As 'Love Boat' Sails In
- Geordies Ashore: Record Number Of Cruise Liners For Port Of Tyne
- Homecoming for Ship's Captain on World's Most Luxurious Liner
- Awesome Ocean: The Royal Navy’s Largest Warship
- Illustrious Returns To Tyneside On 30th Birthday
- Spectacular Shipbuilding On The Tyne
- Good Times Are Back For A&P
More from News
- Will Pregnant Kate Middleton Attend Alnwick Society Wedding?
- Haggis 'Not Scottish': Claims Burns Night Dish Was Invented by Geordies
- Tyne And Wear Swelters On One Of The Hottest Days Of The Year So Far
- Derek Llambias Resigns From Role As Managing Director At Newcastle United
- Newcastle United Boss Alan Pardew Leads The Premier League Sack Race
- Rihanna's Greatest Hits: Stadium Of Light Star Lashes Out At Clingy Fan
- Vintage Vehicles Tear Up The Dales In The 43rd Annual Beamish Run
- British Army Redundancies: North East Ex-Servicemen Speak Out