Police have confirmed that officers searching for missing 18-year-old Kelvin Bradley have found a man's body in Newcastle.
The 18-year-old, of Ferryhill, County Durham, was last seen on Saturday (July 28) when he met up with friends in Newcastle.
A spokesperson for Durham Police said: "Police searching for Kelvin Bradley have found a body in Newcastle city centre.
"Kelvin's family have been informed of the development and the body has not yet been formally identified.
"The coroner has been informed and a post mortem will take place in due course.
"We would like to thank members of the community who joined the search."
More from News
- investment embargoed till monday
- Fears For Missing Student After 'Friends Turned Their Back' Tweet
- In The Pink: Online Fashion Boutique Makes £1m In First Year
- Shannen Steinson Is Crowned Miss Newcastle 2013
- Braving The Rain To Make 31st Children’s Cancer Run Another Huge Success
- Newcastle United Owner Mike Ashley Offers £1Million Incentive To Beat Arsenal
- Burglar Jailed For Three Years After Targeting Homes In Westerhope
- Boss Faces Jail After Swan Hunter Shipyard Worker Is Killed By Falling Girder