Sky Tyne and Wear investigates to see how long it takes to buy a ticket and get through security at St James’ Park for an Olympic football match.
It follows reports of big ticketing delays for the opening set of football matches, with some people saying they missed entire games.
We found fans were waiting no more than half an hour to buy tickets for matches of the same day.
One fan said: “It’s really been quite quick. If there were any problems for the first set of games they have been fixed now.”
Ticketmaster say they are working with Locog to ensure staffing levels are sufficient for ticket sales and collection for all Olympic matches.
- St James' Olympic Security Guards Arrested
- Newcastle's Big Olympic Football Party Begins
- Peterlee-Born Archer Out Of Olympic Team Event
- Ex Sunderland Players Scott And Houghton Star For Team GB
- Follow The North East's Athletes At The Olympics
- Olympic Football Arrives In Newcastle
More from News
- 18 Sunderland Fans In Court Accused Of West Ham Match Day Violence
- Police Appeal For Information On Missing Newcastle University Student Jason Fyles
- Unsolved Crimes In South Tyneside: Police Release CCTV
- Lance Armstrong's Life Story Trampled Underfoot In Newcastle
- Woman Missing From Durham Mental Health Hospital: Possible Sighting In Newcastle
- Young Couple Killed In A1 Motorbike Crash: Families Pay Tribute
- investment embargoed till monday
- Fears For Missing Student After 'Friends Turned Their Back' Tweet