Thousands of people are heading to Newcastle Racecourse for Ladies Day.The event is one of the highlights of the North East's social calendar.
A Newcastle Racecourse spokesman said: "This is one of the most popular race days of the year, with ladies and gentlemen going all out to impress. This is definitely the place to be seen."
If you can't see our live blog click here
More from News
- Mass Recall Of Faulty Steering Wheel Nissan Micras Built In Sunderland
- Car Park Capers: Nesting Seagull Picks Empty Bay At Train Station
- 'Stolen Meat Reminded Me Of My Dead Gran': Court
- Changing Lives Through Football: Homeless FA Comes To Sunderland
- The Beggar Who Makes Up To £150 A Day On The Streets Of Newcastle
- Fresh Start For Unemployed And Ex-Offenders At Charity Cafe
- Breathtaking Views At Breakneck Speed: Zipwiring Over Sunderland
- People's Assembly: Owen Jones Rallies Anti-Cuts Support In Newcastle