The Tynemouth campervan and car rally is back for its second year after being hugely successful last summer.
More than 4,000 visitors attended the rally last July, and already 150 vehicles have signed up to attend this year.
Event organiser Jill Snailham said: "We are delighted to be able to host the event again this year as it proved so popular for exhibitors and visitors alike.
"We have received interest from all over the UK and, despite doubling the size of the event, with both haven car parks being used, we are fully booked and have a waiting list of people keen to exhibit their vehicles.
"Word has certainly spread fast throughout the classic VW community what a fantastic location Tynemouth is."
- Tyne & Wear Beach Guide: From Whitley Bay To Roker
- Jumping, Kissing, Waving And Fish Cake
- Princess Anne Gives Royal Seal Of Approval To Revamped Tynemouth Station
- Beacons Light Up The Sky in Honour Of Queen's Jubilee
- Dirty Beaches: Councils Bring In Extra Cleaners To Combat Tide Of Litter
- Harvey The Surfing Dog
- Scaffolder's Hanky Gag Wins £5,000 And A Golden Lolly Stick
More from News
- Shoe Mirror Peeping Tom Caught 'Perving' On Woman At Swimming Baths
- Residents’ Heartbreak As Sunderland Estate Floods Again
- Extra Police Patrols After Woman Is Raped Near Newcastle College
- Lance Armstrong's Life Story Trampled Underfoot In Newcastle
- LIVE BLOG: Flood Alert For Newcastle Quayside And Severe Weather Warning
- LIVE BLOG HTML: Flood Alert For Newcastle Quayside And Severe Weather Warning
- Kung Fu, Tai Chi And Karate Masters The Shaolin Warriors Wow Wearside
- Newcastle Chinatown Waiters High Kicked Troublemakers 'Like Bruce Lee Extras'