Two oversized inflatable lobsters have been entertaining passers-by outside the Toffee Factory in Newcastle.
Part of the Ouseburn Festival, the enormous red puppets made a number of appearances, much to the surprise of onlookers.
The giant lobsters were pulled along in carts by two men from performance company Artizani, who have named the act Lobsters A La Cart.
The pair performed a number of dances, including a waltz and a short ballet-inspired piece.
Toffee Factory Manager Lisan Tolan said: "We wanted to animate Toffee Factory's courtyard space for visitors to the Ouseburn Festival.
Other events taking place as part of the Ouseburn Festival included a parade which set off from the newly launched bike centre Cycle Hub.
Festival-goers also enjoyed pottery-painting, print-making and musical boat trips as part of the 2012 event.
- Triple Tandem: Cycle Hub Addition To Ouseburn Regeneration
- Dirk The Rabbit Makes New Friends
- Black And White Baby Lambs Born On Newcastle Farm
- Horse-Lovers Do Their Bit For Inner City Stables
- Avenue Q: These Puppets Are Not PC
- Puppets & Sparkly Shoes: Paul Shriek's Creations
- Polar Bear On The Loose At Science Festival
- Carnival Comes To Newcastle
Did you see the giant inflatable lobsters?
More from News
- Nile Ranger Sentenced To Unpaid Work For Assaulting Girlfriend
- New Appeal For Convicted Sister Killer After Prison 'Confession'
- Lucky The Lamb Home For Easter After Police Foil Sheep Theft
- Explosive Alliance: Live Ammunition Training For British And French Troops
- Soap Box Racing: Dare You Take On The Simonside Challenge?
- Meet Newcastle's Six-Year-Old Award Winning Musical Prodigy Leia Zhu
- Violent Disorder By Newcastle United Fans In City Centre After Derby Defeat
- Badge Of Honour? Sunderland Boss's Dig At Rivals While Meeting President