Celebrity chef Marco Pierre White has officially opened a new restaurant in Newcastle.
It is the first MPW Steakhouse Bar and Grill to be opened in the North East.
The restaurant accompanies Hotel Indigo in Newcastle offering fine dining on the ground floor of the building.
Marco Pierre White said: “I think when creating a restaurant you have to make people feel comfortable in the environment.
“We also wanted to ensure we offered good food at a reasonable price and service with a smile.”
For more information on the new restaurant click here: http://www.mpwsteakhousenewcastle.co.uk
- Pastry Inspired Cocktail: Newcastle Serves Up Award-Winning Drink
- The Newcastle Chef Being Eyed Up By Jamie Oliver
- Plus Size Pork Pie In Honour Of EAT Festival
- Street Party In Style: The Perfect Jubilee Dish
- Homemade Humous And Chargrilled Chorizo: Tapas Night In Tynemouth
- Tynemouth Food Festival, Local Food At Its Best
- Create The Perfect Valentine's Day Meal
- Mini Masterchefs Sizzle At Food Festival
- How To Make The Perfect Mothers Day Dish
- The Secrets Of Britain's Best Chippy
More from News
- Washington Fraudster Faces Jail After Playing Rugby With £923,000 'Wrist Injury'
- Brother And Sister's Plea To Missing Newcastle University Student Jason Fyles
- Cleaning The Tyne: Crew Back On River Rubbish Duty After Refit
- T&C Win Evolution Tickets: Why I Love Evolution
- Missing Student Jason Fyles: Family Appeal For Teenager To Get In Touch
- Missing Student Jason Fyles: Growing Concern As Bank Account Untouched
- State Of Nature: Report Warns Of Threat To North East Wildlife
- Boy Aged 10 Airlifted To Hospital After Being Hit By Car In South Shields