A member of Tyneside girl band Quantro has appeared in court accused of glassing a former boyfriend.
Lucie Slater 21, of Ryton, Gateshead, appeared at Newcastle Crown Court to face a charge of wounding with intent.
Her next appearance will be on October 2 when the charge will be formally put to her. A trial date was listed for the week of November 5.
The band was kicked off ITV1's X Factor following her arrest.
William Scott Aitken, known as Scottie Hollywood, a DJ at the Tiger Tiger bar in Newcastle, needed medical treatment following the incident in Ashington, Northumberland on June 24.
Slater must abide by bail conditions which include residence at her home address, not to enter Northumberland except to visit family in a particular area and not to enter Tiger Tiger.
Fellow member Hannah Gray said she and the rest of the band were devastated by the X Factor bosses' decision.
The 21-year-old former Miss Newcastle from Ponteland, Northumberland, said: "We got fantastic comments from the judges and we are just heartbroken.
"We have worked so hard to get to where we are.
"We can't thank people enough for the support we've been given and that's why the band is going to carry on."
After being disqualified from the show, the band tweeted: "We'd like to thank everybody so so much from the bottom of our hearts for the support everyone gave us.
"It meant everything and will strive us to continue what we love. Keep your dreams alive xx."
The group, made up of Carly Ahmed, of South Shields, Emily Dyson, of Heworth, Gateshead, Hannah and Lucie, impressed crowds outside the X Factor auditions with their rendition of Lloyd's Dedication To My Ex.
An X Factor spokesman said the group could not continue as a three-piece as it was too far into the competition, but that they could re-audition for the show next year.
More from News
- Shannen Steinson Is Crowned Miss Newcastle 2013
- Braving The Rain To Make 31st Children’s Cancer Run Another Huge Success
- Newcastle United Owner Mike Ashley Offers £1Million Incentive To Beat Arsenal
- Burglar Jailed For Three Years After Targeting Homes In Westerhope
- Boss Faces Jail After Swan Hunter Shipyard Worker Is Killed By Falling Girder
- Shoe Mirror Peeping Tom Caught 'Perving' On Woman At Swimming Baths
- Residents’ Heartbreak As Sunderland Estate Floods Again
- Extra Police Patrols After Woman Is Raped Near Newcastle College