Accountants from Tait Walker in Gosforth have battled torrential downpours to climb the three peaks in just 24 hours.
Raising money for Macmillan Cancer Care, seventeen employees scaled Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Mount Snowdon.
The team struggled with bad weather and swarms of midges, the whole team completed the challenge together within their allocated time limit.
The group raised around £11,000 for the cancer charity during the 24-hour challenge.
It was part of the company's pledge to raise £75,000 to celebrate their 75th year of business.
- Little Wings Charity: Tyne And Wear From 10,000ft
- Sir Bobby Robson Five-A-Side: 1,000 Players Remember One Man
- Newcastle Keeper Swims A Mile
- Hopping Mad: A Mile On A Space Hopper For Sport Relief
What are you doing to raise money for charity?
More from News
- Derek Llambias Resigns From Role As Managing Director At Newcastle United
- Newcastle United Boss Alan Pardew Leads The Premier League Sack Race
- Rihanna's Greatest Hits: Stadium Of Light Star Lashes Out At Clingy Fan
- Vintage Vehicles Tear Up The Dales In The 43rd Annual Beamish Run
- British Army Redundancies: North East Ex-Servicemen Speak Out
- Newcastle Fan Who Punched Police Horse Claims 'Self Defence'
- The Beggar Who Makes Up To £150 A Day On The Streets Of Newcastle
- Newcastle City Council Leader Nick Forbes: 'Cuts Made Me A Hate Figure'