Police are appealing for help in tracing a teenager who has gone missing from her North Tyneside home.
Katherine Wilson, 15, was last seen at her West Wynd address in Killingworth on the afternoon of Saturday, June 16.
She is described as 5ft 4ins tall, of medium build, with dark dyed-red shoulder-length hair.
When last seen, Katherine was wearing a black quilted jacket, grey and white striped hooded top, grey tracksuit bottoms and plimsole-style trainers. She was carrying a black Footlocker bag. She may be with an 18-year-old man who is known to her and sleeping rough.
Anyone with information on Katherine's whereabouts is asked to contact police on 101, extension 69191
More from News
- Newcastle Primary Teachers Win Outstanding School Team Of The Year
- NE1’s Newcastle Fashion Week: Royal Wedding Catwalk
- Shannen Steinson Is Crowned Miss Newcastle 2013
- Tyne Tees Models Strut Their Stuff At Intu Eldon Square Fashion Show
- students mind
- Newcastle United Dad-To-Be Davide Santon Spared 99mph Driving Ban
- Northumbria University Graduation Ball Illness Thought To Be Norovirus
- Pictures: Meet The Finalists Hoping To Be Crowned Miss Newcastle 2013