Former Sunderland and England player Michael Gray has posted a picture of his no-longer receding hairline.
The Talksport pundit, 32, followed England striker Wayne Rooney by investing in a hair transplant when he noticed he was receding.
He was the first person to have a hair transplant streamed live on the interet when he had up to 4,000 hairs removed from the back and sides of his head and transplanted to the front of his scalp.
He tweeted the picture of his newly transplanted locks with the comment: "A week on.."
The left back decided to have the surgery to improve his confidence, saying his work in the media had made him aware of his appearance.
He said: "When I watch myself back I'm concious of how I look, so from the confidence side of things I'm hoping that will beat that.
"People might be out there and may be worried about the operation and if I'm going to get it done then why not let people see it."
More from News
- Derek Llambias Resigns From Role As Managing Director At Newcastle United
- Newcastle United Boss Alan Pardew Leads The Premier League Sack Race
- Rihanna's Greatest Hits: Stadium Of Light Star Lashes Out At Clingy Fan
- Vintage Vehicles Tear Up The Dales In The 43rd Annual Beamish Run
- British Army Redundancies: North East Ex-Servicemen Speak Out
- Newcastle Fan Who Punched Police Horse Claims 'Self Defence'
- The Beggar Who Makes Up To £150 A Day On The Streets Of Newcastle
- Newcastle City Council Leader Nick Forbes: 'Cuts Made Me A Hate Figure'