The X Factor judges arrived in Newcastle for the latest round of auditions.
Gary Barlow, Louis Walsh, Nicole Scherzinger and Tulisa Contostavlos were welcomed by hundreds of fans as they made their way down the red carpet at Newcastle’s Metro Radio Arena.
Judge Gary Barlow said: “It’s great to be in Newcastle. We always start our Take That tours here. I can’t believe the sun’s out as well.”
Longest serving member of the judging panel, Louis Walsh, said: “It’s always fun here in Newcastle, we watch Geordie Shore.
“We need a group, we need a young guy, we need someone with star quality.”
Among the hopefuls was Jay Andrew Arthur from Howdon, North Tyneside.
He said: “I’m quietly confident. My family say I’m going to get four yeses but no one likes a big head, so I’m not going to say anything more than that.”
- Are These The Next X Factor Winners?
- South Shields X Factor Winner No 3?
- Who Is At The Newcastle X Factor Auditions? Tweet Us
- Cheryl Cole Rules Out X Factor Return
- You Ask The Questions: Joe McElderry
- X Factor Auditions In Newcastle: Your Pictures
More from News
- investment embargoed till monday
- Fears For Missing Student After 'Friends Turned Their Back' Tweet
- In The Pink: Online Fashion Boutique Makes £1m In First Year
- Shannen Steinson Is Crowned Miss Newcastle 2013
- Braving The Rain To Make 31st Children’s Cancer Run Another Huge Success
- Newcastle United Owner Mike Ashley Offers £1Million Incentive To Beat Arsenal
- Burglar Jailed For Three Years After Targeting Homes In Westerhope
- Boss Faces Jail After Swan Hunter Shipyard Worker Is Killed By Falling Girder