Tyneside diva Cheryl Cole is the celebrity most women want to kiss.
While the Heaton songstress has often been top of the snogs with blokes, a new survey says girls feel it should be allowed for them as well.
Cheryl, 28, narrowly beat Hollywood A-lister Angelina Jolie to top spot in a poll to find which celebrity most straight women would like to kiss.
And according to the survey - timed to mark the DVD release of the second series of lesbian TV drama Lip Service - for more than half of those asked, it is more than just an idle thought.
Fifty-one per cent of the 2,000 women asked said they had locked lips with another female, with a quarter saying it was because they were simply curious, while two-fifths said it was because they were drunk.
The Duchess of Cambridge also proved to be a popular choice for a girl-on-girl kiss,taking third spot, finishing ahead of Rihanna, and Jennifer Aniston who came fifth.
1. Cheryl Cole
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Kate Middleton
5. Jennifer Aniston
Which female celebrity would you most like to snog?
More from News
- Tyne And Wear Dance-Off: Mackem Mover Vs Geordie Groover
- EDL And Anti-Fascists March Through Newcastle City Centre
- Ambulance Needed On Fitness Guru's South Shields Booze Blow Out
- Nile Ranger Sentenced To Unpaid Work For Assaulting Girlfriend
- New Appeal For Convicted Sister Killer After Prison 'Confession'
- Lucky The Lamb Home For Easter After Police Foil Sheep Theft
- Explosive Alliance: Live Ammunition Training For British And French Troops
- Soap Box Racing: Dare You Take On The Simonside Challenge?