Police in Sunderland are hunting the man dubbed Britain's worst Dad after he headbutted his ex-girlfriend in a row over a toastie.
Keith Macdonald, who has fathered an alleged nine children to eight different women, attacked Stephanie Jubb when she scolded him for scattering crumbs at her home in Houghton-le-Spring, Sunderland.
She said the 27-year-old attacked her after drinking.
She told Sunderland magistrates: "He came back and I could smell alcohol on his breath and his eyes were quite bloodshot.
"He was fine he was chatty, he made himself a toastie and went to go upstairs to eat it.
"I told him 'you're not eating that upstairs, I've just hoovered."
Macdonald, who lives on benefits and contributes nothing to the upkeep of his children, stormed upstairs to pack a bag.
Following him, Miss Jubb ripped the plug from his X-Box games console from the wall.
In retaliation, he ran downstairs and threw her Nintendo Wii console across the room.
Miss Jubb told magistrates: "Keith grabbed hold of me by both of my arms and headbutted me in the face.
"There was pain in my nose and my eyes started to water, I didn't know at the time that my nose was bleeding.
"I only noticed the blood on my t-shirt when I got next door."
Macdonald was convicted in his absence of common assault, theft of £160 and a mobile telephone, and criminal damage to the games console.
A warrant was issued for his arrest. He is thought to be living in Stoke-on-Trent.
More from News
- Bud The Police Horse Punched After Tyne Wear Derby Returns To Newcastle For EDL Demo
- Car Park Capers: Nesting Seagull Picks Empty Bay At Train Station
- Fresh Start For Unemployed And Ex-Offenders At Charity Cafe
- People's Assembly: Owen Jones Rallies Anti-Cuts Support In Newcastle
- Cleaning The Tyne: Crew Back On River Rubbish Duty After Refit
- ¡Vamos! 2013: Burundanga And Hannahbiell Warm Up For Festival
- Maker Faire UK: Fire-Breathing Dragons And Pole-Dancing Robots
- Coach Crash And Building Collapse: Terrorism And Disaster Live Exercise