A giant screen in Newcastle city centre will show all games during the 2012 European Championships.
The screen, opposite Grey's Monument, has been organised by development agency NE1 to attract more people to the city centre over the summer.
But the opening games of the tournament have been hit by heavy rain.
Hundreds are expected to turn out for England's opening game against France.
More from News
- Tyne And Wear Swelters On One Of The Hottest Days Of The Year So Far
- Derek Llambias Resigns From Role As Managing Director At Newcastle United
- Newcastle United Boss Alan Pardew Leads The Premier League Sack Race
- Rihanna's Greatest Hits: Stadium Of Light Star Lashes Out At Clingy Fan
- Vintage Vehicles Tear Up The Dales In The 43rd Annual Beamish Run
- British Army Redundancies: North East Ex-Servicemen Speak Out
- Newcastle Fan Who Punched Police Horse Claims 'Self Defence'
- The Beggar Who Makes Up To £150 A Day On The Streets Of Newcastle