A boy band from Newcastle could be the next X Factor stars after successfully auditioning for the show’s producers.
All acts who appear on the show are vetted before they can perform for the judges.
After call-backs from X Factor’s producers, Raw are now waiting to hear if they will have the chance to perform for Simon Cowell and the other judges.
The band are made up of 20-year-old Martin Bagnall, 19-year-old Sam Irwin and 21-year-old and Stephan Mitchell.
Martin and Stephan are both students and Sam is a hip-hop dancer at various nightclubs in Newcastle.
Video: Sam Irwin shows off body popping skills
At their audition at Newcastle’s Metro Radio Arena back in March, they impressed X Factor producers with a mash-up of ‘Forever’ by Chris Brown, and nursery rhyme ‘Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.’
Sam said: “It was a bit cheeky and risky, but it paid off hopefully.
“You look at people on the TV and you think ‘I wish that was me or I wish that was us.’
“It would be absolutely amazing just to have that opportunity.”
Raw will find out their fate in the next two weeks; if successful they will have just a few days notice before singing for the judges.
- It's A Yes From Gary For: Sunderland School's 'Sing'
- Cheryl Cole: I Don't Think About Simon Cowell Any More
- X-Factor Joe Targeted With Homophobic Abuse
- Who Is At The Newcastle X Factor Auditions? Tweet Us
Do you think Raw have what it takes to be X Factor stars?
More from News
- Shoe Mirror Peeping Tom Caught 'Perving' On Woman At Swimming Baths
- Residents’ Heartbreak As Sunderland Estate Floods Again
- Extra Police Patrols After Woman Is Raped Near Newcastle College
- Lance Armstrong's Life Story Trampled Underfoot In Newcastle
- LIVE BLOG: Flood Alert For Newcastle Quayside And Severe Weather Warning
- LIVE BLOG HTML: Flood Alert For Newcastle Quayside And Severe Weather Warning
- Kung Fu, Tai Chi And Karate Masters The Shaolin Warriors Wow Wearside
- Newcastle Chinatown Waiters High Kicked Troublemakers 'Like Bruce Lee Extras'