Comedian Rufus Hound has revealed why he left hit TV show Celebrity Juice – to tread the boards in Newcastle.
The award winning stand-up was talking to Sky Tyne and Wear about his stage production Utopia at Newcastle’s Live Theatre.
He was joined by his co-star Spooks actress Sophia Myles to chat about the play and their stage debuts.
More from News
- Nile Ranger Sentenced To Unpaid Work For Assaulting Girlfriend
- New Appeal For Convicted Sister Killer After Prison 'Confession'
- Lucky The Lamb Home For Easter After Police Foil Sheep Theft
- Explosive Alliance: Live Ammunition Training For British And French Troops
- Soap Box Racing: Dare You Take On The Simonside Challenge?
- Meet Newcastle's Six-Year-Old Award Winning Musical Prodigy Leia Zhu
- Violent Disorder By Newcastle United Fans In City Centre After Derby Defeat
- Badge Of Honour? Sunderland Boss's Dig At Rivals While Meeting President