Comedy genius Rufus Hound has slammed Hell raising Newcastle reality show Geordie Shore.
But Spooks actress Sophia Myles, his co-star in Utopia at Newcastle's Live Theatre, said she loves the show.
Sophia, 32, said: "I love it, I love it; it's my guilty pleasure and I absolutely love it."
Former Celebrity Juice presenter Rufus, 33, who made his stage debut with Sophia in the play, said: "I watched two episodes of TOWIE and realised this was not the genre for me.
"It makes me feel genuinely terrible things about everyone who is alive."
- Geordie Shore's Vicky Loses Engagement Ring
- Comedy Duo Honoured
- Geordie Shore Stars Get Engaged
- Geordie Shore Launches Kebab-Scented Perfume
More from News
- Coal Mining Elvis Impersonator Among Artist's Work On Post-War Tyneside
- Bud The Police Horse Punched After Tyne Wear Derby Returns To Newcastle For EDL Demo
- Car Park Capers: Nesting Seagull Picks Empty Bay At Train Station
- Fresh Start For Unemployed And Ex-Offenders At Charity Cafe
- People's Assembly: Owen Jones Rallies Anti-Cuts Support In Newcastle
- Cleaning The Tyne: Crew Back On River Rubbish Duty After Refit
- ¡Vamos! 2013: Burundanga And Hannahbiell Warm Up For Festival
- Maker Faire UK: Fire-Breathing Dragons And Pole-Dancing Robots