Geordie Shore star Vicky Pattison had a heart stopping moment when she left her diamond engagement ring on a hotel bedside table.
The no-nonsense reality show beauty tweeted: "Xxxxx half way up the motorway and realised I'd left my engagement ring on the bedside table in the hotel.. #heartstoppingmoment"
18 minutes later she tweeted: "Pheeeewwww!!! Got it back and it is now safely on my finger where it belongs!!! Stress over!!! Lol x"
She said she took off the ring to do her fake tan.
Vicky, 24, and and Ricci Guarnaccio got engaged when 25-year-old Ricci popped the question in front of the cameras in Cancun, Mexico.
Vicky tweeted then: “I could not be happier.. Thanku to every1 for their congratulations!”
When Ricci first entered the Geordie Shore house he stated that ‘every man wants to be him and every girl wants to sleep with him.’
But following the proposal he said: "When I came into the Geordie Shore house I had been single for a long time and certainly didn’t expect to fall in love - but that's what happened.
“I couldn't be happier with Vicky and know I want to spend the rest of my life with her.”
More from News
- Go Compare Advert Singing Chihuahua Stolen In Burglary
- Evolution Festival Director Jim Mawdsley Talks Curry, Cocktails And Bikinis
- Armed Robber Targets Tyneside Post Office
- Coal Mining Elvis Impersonator Among Artist's Work On Post-War Tyneside
- Bud The Police Horse Punched After Tyne Wear Derby Returns To Newcastle For EDL Demo
- Car Park Capers: Nesting Seagull Picks Empty Bay At Train Station
- Fresh Start For Unemployed And Ex-Offenders At Charity Cafe
- People's Assembly: Owen Jones Rallies Anti-Cuts Support In Newcastle