She's the beauty queen with va va voom.
British Touring Car Championship grid girl Rachelle Graham is the new Miss Newcastle.
The 21-year-old petrol head was crowned at a champagne ceremony in Newcastle's Civic Centre.
Rachelle, who once dated dashing French Formula One star Jean-Eric Vergne, will celebrate the win with a trip to the Monaco Grand Prix.
Motor racing is in the blood for the Miss England finalist - her father Les was a rally driver and her 15-year-old brother Matthew races go-karts and is the reigning world champion in the KF3 category.
She said she'd be cheering on Toro Rosso driver Vergne, and Jenson Button and Sebastian Vettel in Monaco.
Rachel, who runs Poppy’s coffee shop in Ponteland, was runner up in last year's pageant.
Speaking to Sky Tyne and Wear after winning the competition this year, she said: "It is great to win, it feels amazing. All the girls did so well, and it came as such a shock when they said I had first place."
The Miss Newcastle contest supports the Sunshine Fund charity for disabled children.
- Meet The Finalists For Miss Newcastle 2012
- The Miss Newcastle Finalist And The Beautiful Game
- Dresses By Fifties-Inspired Fashion Label
More from News
- Missing Student Jason Fyles: Family Appeal For Teenager To Get In Touch
- Missing Student Jason Fyles: Growing Concern As Bank Account Untouched
- State Of Nature: Report Warns Of Threat To North East Wildlife
- Boy Aged 10 Airlifted To Hospital After Being Hit By Car In South Shields
- Ann Summers Party Ends In Violence
- Police Appeal For Information On Missing Newcastle University Student Jason Fyles
- Sports Direct Sign On Newcastle's St James' Park Roof Painted Over
- The Extreme Job Hunter: Video Stunts Set Dad's Online CV Apart