Sky Tyne and Wear reporter Joe Daunt has been testing out some of the country's hottest chilli sauces ahead of the North East Chilli Festival.
Joe sampled one of the sauces from the company Hot Stuff Chilli which contained Trinidad scorpion pepper seeds.
The seeds are rated as some of the hottest in the world.
Video: Chilli Challenge - The Aftermath
“We will have over 50 stalls for the North East Chilli Festival, so there will be all kinds of different products for everyone.”
For more information about this year’s festival visit: http://www.chillifest-ne.co.uk/
More from News
- Car Park Capers: Nesting Seagull Picks Empty Bay At Train Station
- Fresh Start For Unemployed And Ex-Offenders At Charity Cafe
- People's Assembly: Owen Jones Rallies Anti-Cuts Support In Newcastle
- Cleaning The Tyne: Crew Back On River Rubbish Duty After Refit
- ¡Vamos! 2013: Burundanga And Hannahbiell Warm Up For Festival
- Maker Faire UK: Fire-Breathing Dragons And Pole-Dancing Robots
- Coach Crash And Building Collapse: Terrorism And Disaster Live Exercise
- Rising Teen Star Kiki Lowe: Newcastle Schoolgirl Forging Music Career