Geordie Shore stars Vicky Pattison and Ricci Guarnaccio have become engaged.
25-year-old Ricci popped the question in front of the cameras when the pair were filming the third series of the MTV show in Cancun, Mexico.
Vicky tweeted: “I could not be happier.. Thanku to every1 for their congratulations!”
When Ricci first entered the Geordie Shore house he stated that ‘every man wants to be him and every girl wants to sleep with him.’
But following the proposal he said: "When I came into the Geordie Shore house I had been single for a long time and certainly didn’t expect to fall in love - but that's what happened.
“I couldn't be happier with Vicky and know I want to spend the rest of my life with her.”
Vicky added: “'I’m so excited to be engaged to Ricci. He's an amazing person and I knew that as soon as he walked through the door and into the house, there was an instant connection between us.
Much of Geordie Shore’s second series concentrated on a ‘will they or won’t they’ storyline between the pair as they become close despite Vicky having a boyfriend.
But by the end of the run they became a full-blown, official couple.
The show follows the antics of housemates as they party in Newcastle.
Regularly featuring scenes of housemates fighting, drinking and stripping off, the show's producers have denied it damages the reputation of the North East.
Its next series, which airs in June, is set in Cancun, Mexico, during spring break.
- Geordie Shore Star Hit With Drink Drive Ban
- Get The Geordie Look
- Geordie Shore Launches Kebab-Scented Perfume
Will Vicky and Ricci's relationship last?
More from News
- Nile Ranger Sentenced To Unpaid Work For Assaulting Girlfriend
- New Appeal For Convicted Sister Killer After Prison 'Confession'
- Lucky The Lamb Home For Easter After Police Foil Sheep Theft
- Explosive Alliance: Live Ammunition Training For British And French Troops
- Soap Box Racing: Dare You Take On The Simonside Challenge?
- Meet Newcastle's Six-Year-Old Award Winning Musical Prodigy Leia Zhu
- Violent Disorder By Newcastle United Fans In City Centre After Derby Defeat
- Badge Of Honour? Sunderland Boss's Dig At Rivals While Meeting President