Metrocentre shoppers can see free fashion shows and receive makeovers as part of the Fashion Live Event.
The latest high-street designs are being showcased on the catwalk in daily shows.
They are running four times a day except on Sunday, April 29, when there are three shows.
A 'style pod' has also been set up where shoppers can receive free fashion and beauty makeovers from the Metrocentre's style team.
Fashion Live runs until April 29.
- Carnival Spirit To Revive Retail
- Camel Toe: Banish The Ultimate Wardrobe Malfunction
- From Art To Fashion
- Puppets & Sparkly Shoes: Paul Shriek's Creations
- Washington Arts Centre Goes Gaga For Fashion
- Pouts And Piercings: Alternative Model Auditions
More from News
- Car Park Capers: Nesting Seagull Picks Empty Bay At Train Station
- Fresh Start For Unemployed And Ex-Offenders At Charity Cafe
- People's Assembly: Owen Jones Rallies Anti-Cuts Support In Newcastle
- Cleaning The Tyne: Crew Back On River Rubbish Duty After Refit
- ¡Vamos! 2013: Burundanga And Hannahbiell Warm Up For Festival
- Maker Faire UK: Fire-Breathing Dragons And Pole-Dancing Robots
- Coach Crash And Building Collapse: Terrorism And Disaster Live Exercise
- Rising Teen Star Kiki Lowe: Newcastle Schoolgirl Forging Music Career