Screaming fans mobbed Newcastle striker Papiss Cisse when he went for a £6 haircut at a barber's shop in Gateshead.
The £10million forward visited The Barber Shop on Sunderland Road in Felling for a trim.
Owner Iyad Attallah said: "It was crazy. Everyone was screaming his name asking for a picture.
"But Papiss didn't mind. He really enjoyed seeing the fans.
"His haircut would have cost £6 but I didn't accept the money because I see him as my friend now, and I don't charge my friends."
- Pardew: Cisse's £6 Haircut Doesn't Surprise Me
- Cisse A Big Hit With Little Fan
- Cisse's Dream Start
- Alan Shearer On Champions League And Cisse
- Win Gateshead FC Hospitality Package For Ten People
£10m Striker Gets £6 Haircut: Have your say
More from News
- Shoe Mirror Peeping Tom Caught 'Perving' On Woman At Swimming Baths
- Residents’ Heartbreak As Sunderland Estate Floods Again
- Extra Police Patrols After Woman Is Raped Near Newcastle College
- Lance Armstrong's Life Story Trampled Underfoot In Newcastle
- LIVE BLOG: Flood Alert For Newcastle Quayside And Severe Weather Warning
- LIVE BLOG HTML: Flood Alert For Newcastle Quayside And Severe Weather Warning
- Kung Fu, Tai Chi And Karate Masters The Shaolin Warriors Wow Wearside
- Newcastle Chinatown Waiters High Kicked Troublemakers 'Like Bruce Lee Extras'