Shoppers in Wallsend got more than they bargained for when they came face to face with snakes, a tarantula and a bearded dragon.
The company “Bugsnstuff” were at the Forum Shopping Centre on Saturday, showcasing exotic creatures to members of the public.
Children and adults were encouraged to get hands on with the animals, and learn about some of the more unusual creatures in the world.
Guy Tansley from Bugsandstuff said: “We only use animals which can be handled safely.
"For the tarantula we keep that in a cage at all times, but people can still get a clear view of what it looks like.”
For more information visit: www.bugsnstuff.com
More from News
- EDL And Anti-Fascists March Through Newcastle City Centre
- Ambulance Needed On Fitness Guru's South Shields Booze Blow Out
- Nile Ranger Sentenced To Unpaid Work For Assaulting Girlfriend
- New Appeal For Convicted Sister Killer After Prison 'Confession'
- Lucky The Lamb Home For Easter After Police Foil Sheep Theft
- Explosive Alliance: Live Ammunition Training For British And French Troops
- Soap Box Racing: Dare You Take On The Simonside Challenge?
- Meet Newcastle's Six-Year-Old Award Winning Musical Prodigy Leia Zhu