A personal trainer from South Shields has started a Youtube channel aimed at helping people to lose weight.
Posting under the name FatLossFeasts, Joe Sexton says he wants to show people that healthy food can also be tasty. The site launched in early February and had over 1,300 views in the first three weeks.
He got the idea after monitoring food diaries of the people coming to his fitness boot camps.
Joe told Sky Tyne and Wear: "The people who fall off the wagon are the ones eating the really bland diets.
"The better the food tastes, the better it looks, the better it smells, the more you’ll stick to the diet and the healthier you’ll be."
He said he isn’t just doing the YouTube channel to generate business for himself.
He said: "I do want to get my name out there, but I also want to help people to lose body fat.
"I like food, everyone likes food. I just want to help people make and eat food that tastes good."
Joe has given us his two top recipes for you to try.
RECIPE: 'Pimped Up Salad'
Grill some gluten, wheat and dairy-free sausages from your local supermarket.
Boil some eggs.
Put wheatgrass, spinach, rocket, watercress and broccoli in a bowl and drizzle some balsamic vinegar and olive oil on top.
Slice up the cooked eggs and sausages and mix together.
RECIPE: 'Good-Fat Burgers'
Mix together 200g lean mince, a diced onion, a diced chilli and a diced pepper and bind it together with some tomato puree.
Shape into burger form.
Grill each side for ten minutes and place some sliced hard goat’s cheese on top for the last few minutes.
Serve with a spinach, watercress and rocket salad covered in balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Create The Perfect Valentine's Day Meal
- Newcastle Dog Gets 500,000 YouTube Hits
- TV Temptation For Children
More from News
- Go Compare Advert Singing Chihuahua Stolen In Burglary
- Evolution Festival Director Jim Mawdsley Talks Curry, Cocktails And Bikinis
- Armed Robber Targets Tyneside Post Office
- Coal Mining Elvis Impersonator Among Artist's Work On Post-War Tyneside
- Bud The Police Horse Punched After Tyne Wear Derby Returns To Newcastle For EDL Demo
- Car Park Capers: Nesting Seagull Picks Empty Bay At Train Station
- Fresh Start For Unemployed And Ex-Offenders At Charity Cafe
- People's Assembly: Owen Jones Rallies Anti-Cuts Support In Newcastle