Geordie star Cheryl Cole has ruled out a return to The X Factor after declaring it part of her past.
The Newcastle-born singer suggested she was bored with speculation about whether she would go back to the ITV1 show and said it is time to move on.
It follows comments earlier this week by talent show judge Louis Walsh, who reportedly said she "could be back".
Cole left the UK show to join the panel for Simon Cowell's US version of The X Factor when it launched last year, but she was axed just two weeks after auditions launched, amid claims that her Geordie accent was difficult to understand.
Responding to Walsh's comments, Cole posted a message on Twitter which said: "X Factor was a great experience and time in my life and career but is now part of my past."
She added: "Please let's move on now. Zzzzz *yawns*"
More from News
- Extra Police Patrols After Woman Is Raped Near Newcastle College
- Lance Armstrong's Life Story Trampled Underfoot In Newcastle
- LIVE BLOG: Flood Alert For Newcastle Quayside And Severe Weather Warning
- LIVE BLOG HTML: Flood Alert For Newcastle Quayside And Severe Weather Warning
- Kung Fu, Tai Chi And Karate Masters The Shaolin Warriors Wow Wearside
- Newcastle Chinatown Waiters High Kicked Troublemakers 'Like Bruce Lee Extras'
- Newcastle Primary Teachers Win Outstanding School Team Of The Year
- NE1’s Newcastle Fashion Week: Royal Wedding Catwalk